Timișoara has a humid continental climate with hot summers and no dry season. This means no matter which semester are you coming, you’ll need both leisure and warm clothes, cap and umbrella, sandals and boots.
Some facts about the weather:
- The months of May, June, July, August and September have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- July and August have temperatures that exceed 35° C.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- June is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like too much rain.
- February is the driest month.